2 Nephi 25:26 - "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Dear family and friends,

This week was super good. Elder Enger and I white-washed into Almere and have really enjoyed our first few days here. White-washing is when you go into a city brand new and neither of you were serving there before and you get lost a bunch and don't really know anybody and it's awesome! Elder Enger is super fun. He's from Utah, and is going to be a college basketball star after his mission. He's a little over four months into his mission and already has great Dutch and is great with people. I am also living with Elder Gemmell and Elder van Fleet in the A4M (Almere-4-Man). It's super fun.

We were able to meet a bunch of members and investigators this week. Nadia, Diana, Asmare, and Ramsies are all super cool and positive investigators. We have met most of the members I think including our ward mission leader, Nick Roosendaal, who served in this mission a couple of years ago. He's super funny. A lot of the members are super funny. So many different personalities in the Almere ward. It will be quite the adventure.

I am excited to keep working and seeing miracles. I love being a missionary! I don't know what it will be like being home and being a normal person in 5ish months. It's weird. I love the Dutch people and sharing the gospel with them. The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints is true and is the restored church of Jesus Christ on the earth. It means a lot to me that I, along with tens of thousands of other young people, have been trusted to share the message of the restored gospel full-time. That's a lot of responsibility and I've seen a lot of personal growth in myself and in others as I've done this. Super cool. 

Ik houd van jullie allemaal!

Met liefde,
Elder Wright



Pics - Goodbye to Harry, Almere 4 Man, Almere Centrum Station, Elder Enger