Moroni 7:48 -> "But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him."

Dear family and friends,

This week was pretty good. We had some fun lessons with Whitney (we talked about temple work), Diana (we reviewed the Restoration), and Melissa (we finished up the Plan of Salvation). We also had interviews with President Bunnell which is always fun, and Elder Gemmell and I went through our area book and found seventy-seven formers to go look up... super fun. Unfortunately we got our transfer calls on Saturday night and neither of us will be staying in Almere for next transfer. Elder Gemmell will making his way down to Gouda and I will be making my way down to Eindhoven which will probably be my last city! I'm super excited. It's a little bigger than Almere and I was able to spend a little time there when I was in Tilburg with Elder Sosa. I'll have the chance to keep working with Harry van der Sande (the 85ish-year-old part-time missionary) and my companion will be Elder Prickett. He's super cool and I'm excited to serve with him and do some good work in Eindhoven.

Yeah it was honestly a pretty busy week, but also kind of uneventful besides the things I just mentioned. The work is going well in Almere and I'll be sad to leave, but I know the Lord will keep moving the work forward through the next two missionaries that will be coming in. I hope you all have a great week and I'll be sending a letter next week from Eindhoven!

Houdoe,

Elder Wright