Alma 17:13 -> "And it came to pass when they had arrived in the borders of the land of the Lamanites, that they separated themselves and departed one from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken."

Dear family and friends,

It´s kind of funny that I ended at 100 weeks, although I´m not sure how accurate that number is. The last two weeks were really good, and they flew by. This past week I was able to say goodbye to some of my favorite members here in Eindhoven and to our investigators, Dave and Giona, and to Francien. They were all happy goodbyes with promises to stay in contact and that hopefully I would be back in a year.

I´m thankful for the last two years. Life got a little more celestial and I was able to experience what Mormon experienced when he wrote, "And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will." I have felt God´s hand in my life as He has worked through me to help others feel His love and find joy. I hope that this will continue as I return home and live the gospel out of the missionary atmosphere. 

I´m also very thankful for my Savior, and the friendship that I have been able to develop with Him. I love this last verse of the hymn, O Savior, Thou Who Wearest a Crown -> 

"What praises can we offer
To thank thee, Lord most high?
In our place thou didst suffer;
In our place thou didst die,
By heaven's plan appointed,
To ransom us, our King.
O Jesus, the anointed,
To thee our love we bring!"

I cannot offer praises strong enough or loud enough to express my love and gratitude to Jesus Christ. He is the man. I love Him and know He loves me and all of His Father´s children. I´m thankful that He loves us so much that He restored His church and gospel on the earth and that I´ve been able to share the beautiful message of that restoration for the past two years. I love my family and thank them for their support and can´t wait to give Mom a big hug, and everyone else. And I am super excited to see the dogs. I´ll miss this country though. With the tulips, the stroopwafels, the Dutch people, the foreigners, the missionaries I´ve grown close to, and memories that have been made. And now it´s about time to move on and take that next step.

Ik houd van jullie allemal en tot de volgende keer...

Houdoe,
Elder Wright



Pics - Roermond (mond = mouth... haha), Efteling last week, nice pic on a cops bike