1 Nephi 8:10-12 -> "And it came to pass that I beheld a tree, whose fruit was desirable to make one happy. And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the fruit thereof was white, to exceed all the whiteness that I had ever seen. And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit."

Dear family and friends,

Yeah okay so one of Eindhoven's symbols(?) is the smiling lightbulb, Lempke, I think because there are a lot of electrical companies here and Philips was started here and lots of other fun stuff. So the City of the Lightbulbs will be killing me. I'm here to die. Eindhoven is my last city. Spannend toch? Yeah it'll be a fun last transfer and Harry and Elder Prickett will have the honor of sending me to my grave.


It was a good last week of my second to last transfer as a missionary. We had a great lesson with Francien. She's still going hard getting ready for her baptism. We covered a few last things that are good to learn and starting this week we'll start reviewing some stuff. She came to church on Sunday as well which was nice. 


We got ice cream after our lesson with Francien


Friday we had last minute exchanges with the elders te Heerlen! It was my first/last time working with Elder Ocampo who was my companion in the MTC almost two years ago. We had a fun time and were able to have a lesson with two students. They were a little obnoxious and crazy but they said they would come to church on Sunday haha.

Pics - making empanadas with Zuster van Empel, looking up referrals with Harry, cool graveyard in Budel