Psalms 46:1 - "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."


Dear family and friends,

This week was great. We have started sharing a video and website with people centered around Christ. The campaign is called The Prince of Peace. It's super cool and you should check it out. We teach of how faith in Christ and a devotion to follow Him will bring you peace, even when you are experiencing those nasty symptoms of hay fever. No, especially when you are experiencing those nasty symptoms of hay fever. It's been a special week, capped off with an amazing General Conference. Through a runny nose, itchy eyes, and lots of drowsiness I was able to still feel the Spirit testify to me that the words spoken and messages delivered over the past weekend from that conference center in Salt Lake are true. One of the coolest and most important themes/focuses in all of the talks was Jesus Christ. That is always so, but this Conference I felt that it was especially strong. I loved it and am excited to apply what I have learned.


Love you all and here are some nice pics from our trip down to Maastricht today:



Eating thai food out of very hot bowls



Knocking doors on a P-day #ConsecratedAsFetch



Cool pic by the Hell Port (I moved that rock there just for the pic)


The Creepy HEMA Bunnies and I


Houdoe,
Elder Wright


PS Also huuuge shoutout to my amazing and beautiful sister Kenzie! It was her birthday Sunday and I love you Kenzie. See you soon!