Hoi.

Scripture of the Week 
3 Nephi 27:16 - "And it shall come to pass, that whoso repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world."

I'm staying in Rotterdam with Elder Wilson for another transfer! I'm pretty excited about it. Unfortunately we're losing Elder Childs at Zone Leader but his replacement seems pretty sick, and our zone is getting a ton of great additions (including Elder Sosa and Elder Crowder). It will be a great transfer. 

This week was pretty good. Elder Wilson and I made food for zone training. That was a bit rough but we made it work. Just a lot of hand-shredded chicken you know. It turned out pretty well though. We got to do service for the Winters again this week so that was fun. Bishop Winters is one of the coolest bishops on the planet. He's British and he's hilarious. Also one of the nicest people in the Netherlands. Super cool. We also got to do service for one of Elder Childs' and Elder Frederico's (the Zone leaders) investigators, Mama Chola. That was fun. Chola told me, Wilson, and Childs that we look 16. She didn't believe me when I told her that I shave. I'll age well though, right?

We also got to celebrate Elder Wilson's birthday on Saturday with a member, Summer. Summer is awesome and she made an amazing birthday lunch. It reminded me a lot of home. Who said that birthdays are rough on the mission?

I don't know if any of you have seen the addiction recovery videos that the Church has put out. They are amazing and pretty sad. They do provide a lot of hope though and they definitely bring the Spirit in. Also another great video. It's called Missionary Work and the Atonement. It's sick. I definitely recommend that you watch it. It's so good. I'll include the links for both of those at the bottom. Hopefully they're the right ones.

I love you all and I hope everybody has a great week. The atonement is real and families are forever. 


Tot volgende week!
Elder Wright


Missionary Work and the Atonement - www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FKiNVbw3Y