Hallo iedereen,

Alma 17:13 
"And it came to pass when they had arrived in the borders of the land of the Lamanites, that they separated themselves and departed on from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken."

Rotterdam will be missed. I'm being transferred to the college town of Zwolle. Apparently a super cool city and I'll be joining the 6'8" Elder Knaup. It'll be sick. I'll definitely miss Rotterdam though. I've grown to love this city and the people here. I'll always be a Feyenoord fan at heart. I can't believe they're tearing the dynamic duo of Wilson and Wright apart either. Crazy. 

This week was great. Pedro came to church! On Saturday night we met with him and talked to him about where we came from and why we're here. We'll cover where we're go after this life next time. I won't I guess because I won't be here... :( No, but it was great. We got a little bit off topic talking about how big the universe is and about all of the crazy things in the ocean that mankind doesn't know about, but it was great. He said he might be able to come to church the next day, and when people say they might be able to come I mean we can only have faith. But, he came! It was sick. He couldn't stay until sacrament meeting, but it was great.

Another cool miracle this week also happened on Saturday. So we had lost contact Barbara for a bit because I had accidentally written down the wrong number... Anyway so we really wanted to get back in contact with her because that's just a dumb reason to lose contact and she is super positive about the gospel. So we decided to just go knock on her door on Saturday and she answered! It was super cool. Definitely inspiration from the Holy Ghost to try her again. She was a little upset but she gave us her business card and we'll be able to set up another appointment with her later this week. When I'm gone... :( No it's great. Zwolle is going to be great.

The church is true and God answers our prayers and He loves us. Get ready to hear about how Knaup and Wright bring Zwolle to Christ for the next five weeks or more. Love you all and pray everyday all of the time. Also read the Book of Mormon. It's true.

Love,
Elder Wright

 "Feyenoord at Night"
"Saying Goodbye to Rotterdam South"