Words of Mormon 1:7-8 -> "And I do this for a wise purpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will. And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people."

Dear family and friends,

This week was sooo good! It is funny too because we only spent two days in Tilburg. Wednesday and Sunday. We saw crazy miracles on Wednesday though so it worked. The best one was Wednesday night when we went to look up a lady named Els and she wasn't home. We decided to knock just one door before taking Harry back to the station and so we did that and three young Dutch guys opened up the door. We showed them the Dankzij Hem video and asked if they had time for us to share a message about Jesus Christ with them. They looked at each other and said 'yeah why not' and we went in and share the message of the Restoration with them. It was amazing, mostly because these three young Dutch guys were super sincere and open. One of them, Kas, got a little emotional at one point talking about his dad who had passed away. We gave them all a Book of Mormon with the invitation to read it and pray about it. They accepted the invitation and we're going back next Wednesday. Their names are Kas (age 18), Dan (23), and Phillip (17). It's a blessing to have some male investigators and to see that young people are still open to religion and able to recognize the Spirit. Phillip said the prayer at the end and afterwards he was just like 'woah'. They all felt the Spirit that night. It was a neat experience.

We also were able to work in Tilburg on Sunday. Not much happened, but we did talk to some really nice people. Elder Sosa and I tried this thing we now call 'Validation Contacting'. Basically when someone opens the door and says "geen interes/not interested" right away, or something like that, you're just like alright and then start validating them: "that is a really nice watch", "your home is beautiful!", "that is a great beard". It makes me feel good and the people love it. We didn't really change there hearts into being interested but we had some great conversations and left them with smiles on their faces. I'll definitely be doing that more often.

The reason why we were anywhere but Tilburg this week was because on Monday night we joined the Eindhoven elders for a halloween party at a members house in Eindhoven, then on Tuesday we stayed in Eindhoven on exchanges with them. They're Elder Smith and Elder van den Dungen Bille and they're awesome. I love working with them and I have beaten them both in chess, just in case you were wondering. We also spent part of Friday and then Saturday in Eindhoven at the church writing a zone report. That was fun... It was good though because we were able to go eat at Harry's. Harry is awesome.

On Thursday we were able to work with the assistants, Elder Wilson and Elder Crowder, in Leiden. I was Elder Wilson's last exchange before he goes home. He goes home sooo soon! I will miss him a lot. He has been a great example to me and was my first friend coming here to the Netherlands. He has helped me a lot and thank to him I am where I am now. Thank you Elder Wilson. He'll be a great return missionary and will definitely find himself a pretty girl to take to the temple sooner than later (not before I get home though).

Today was the best P-day of my mission. I was able to spend it with some other missionaries and a couple of members at the Dutch theme park, Efteling. I'll give a better description of it and send some pictures next week. It was so cool!
I hope everybody has a super duper good week!

Love,

Elder Wright