3 Nephi 22:10 - "For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee."

Dear family and friends,

It was a good close to the Christmas season, capped off by having the opportunity to skype the fam. I love my family and it was fun being able to talk with all of them, 'face to face', one last time before I see them in the Spring. 

The week was pretty slow with the work. We met some fun people and were able to share some Christmas cheer with investigators, members, and just random people on the street. On Wednesday we made cookies with Mama Wolff and on Friday we brought those cookies to the ward Christmas party which was pretty fun. Lots of people showed up and lots of Christmas music was played. It's fun seeing Christmas celebrated in different ways in different wards. Still the reason it is celebrated is still the same. I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, for His birth and life, and His example to me. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to celebrate Him this Christmas season and for the opportunity that I have to serve Him, 'full-time', for the last four months of my mission. 

Saturday was fun. We went to Amsterdam and walked around the city for a bit and then had a Christmas Eve dinner with some members. We found out about transfers and I will be staying in Almere with Elder Enger and Elder Gemmell. We are now the Almere3Man. Elder Vanfleet is leaving us to go serve in Geel,Belgium. Sunday was spent by having a Christmas themed church service in the morning and by skyping and eating a delicious dinner with Familie Reiche in the evening. 

I love this gospel and am thankful for the opportunities that it gives me to learn and to grow and make progress in life. It's crazy how fast time is going and it's sometimes hard to buckle down and make the best of it, but it's amazing how much God has helped me. 

Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a great Oud en Nieuw (New Years Eve/New Years Day)!!!


Love,

Elder Wright